Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures

Here is an interesting ad I saw in a magazine the other day for something new from WizKids called Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures. You'll probably know why this caught my eye. Nolzur is a Greyhawk wizard personality, perhaps painter, known for his magic item, the Marvelous Pigments. And no I won't rave about Greyhawk being misused, this is a very obscure character. That makes this miniature line cleverly titled in my opinion.

The link will show you these hyper detailed unpainted minis which I am keen to find out if they are like the finecast resin that Gale Force 9 uses for their official D&D minis or are they some kind of 3D printed models? These minis are all generic class and monster types unlike GF9's models which is great for DMs or players who need a specific mini and also paint. Also check out Miniature Market for pricing on preorders.

What is interesting about these minis is the "level-up packs" which are two minis of the same class, a beginner and advanced version. This is a nice concept, again for those who want a character mini they can grow into. I've kind of got out of painting minis so I doubt I'll collect these, but again I saw this ad and just had to share. Enjoy!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope they do warduke and kelek

Unknown said...

Love to see tieflings and Dragon born and goliath and gnomes owl bear orbs with swords

Unknown said...

Love to see tieflings and Dragon born and goliath and gnomes owl bear orbs with swords

SADLOVE said...

Celadon is actually a good locale. Central yet vast and undeveloped history. Elven or Flan though if I had to guess.



** สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง**
** goldenslot mobile**