Sunday, March 18, 2018

Greyhawk Mini Map

Hey Greyhawkers. Not much going on this week sad to say so let's do an easy post. Here is a map of the Greyhawk domain I threw together a week ago for my campaign. It's using Black Blade Publishing's newest mini hex paper from Gary Con X.


I originally posted this on Twitter and it caused some confusion because I drew it in 20 minutes and some thought it was a full size hex map.


Here is a second pic for scale. Nope, it's tiny! I love this paper. I need more ideas to use it! That's all for now. What do you think?

5 comments:

Mystic Scholar said...

Nice!

Thomas Kelly said...

Very cool.

carlos a.s. lising said...

The Gnarley Forest, you say? I feel like I've just been there....

(Great map!)

Mike Bridges said...

Mystic: Thank you sir!

Thomas: I aim to please!

Carlos: Yeah I wish I had scrawled that during your game. Of course I was too busy bossing people around...sheesh!

grodog said...

Love it, Mike! :D

Allan.