Friday, January 18, 2019

Amazing Greyhawk Art

Greetings Greyhawkers! Some of you may have already seen this beautiful piece of art on one of many Greyhawk Facebook groups already, but I'm spreading the love as best as I can! I get quite excited when creators do Greyhawk fan work. Most of the time it might be an article or map, but every so often someone much like myself will do illustration set in Greyhawk. That folks, brings me joy.

The work below is signed by fan nicknamed Lady Loth. It depicts two sergeants of the Nyrondese Royal army. The heraldry is spot on.





I don't know much more about this artist. If anyone knows her, or is in her gaming group, send a message. Thank you for your time and creativity!

4 comments:

Mystic Scholar said...

Very nice!

Lord Gosumba said...

It is definitely fantastic work!

Thomas Kelly said...

Yes! I love Greyhawk artwork. We need more like this.

Kristoph GHO said...

I gotta say, Mike, I absolutely adore the fact that you used the counters from Greyhawk WARS to show the heraldry of Nyrond. :D