Saturday, October 1, 2022

New Map: World of Greyhawk 2.0

Welcome Greyhawkers! I don't typically contribute to Virtual Greyhawk Con, but this year I did have an idea for a Greyhawk map that should drum up some interest in the community. If you've been playing Greyhawk as long as I have you might have the Darlene map labels memorized right? That's when I thought, for fun, can I reorder the nations of the Flanaess and still make it logical? What do you think of my first attempt? Am I completely out of line? How would you do it differently? Comment below or catch me on Discord. Enjoy!



8 comments:

Zarathon said...

YOU MONSTER!!!

Dorian Almuren Chevalier de Greyhawk said...

Hello Mike. I don't find too much sense in this card. On the other hand, I have an old map of the World of Greyhawk with a 90° rotation which is very interesting. You know her ?

Mike Bridges said...

Zarathon: LOL I get bored so I look for heresies.

Dorian: No...but a 90 degree rotated Greyhawk map sounds fantastic!

Anonymous said...

That's ace! Though, not sure I will ever be able to unsee this swapped over version! Hehe, funny that the poor snow, ice, and frost barbarians stay exactly where they are! 🤘😁

Dorian Almuren Chevalier de Greyhawk said...

And the Great Kingdom becomes Russia !

Mike Bridges said...

Yeah I made a point to move every countryat least "one spot". When I started to run out of logical places to put cultures some just ended up in the same region, like the barbarians or islands.

John Biles said...

Blackmoor is missing.
Otherwise, pretty cool.

Mike Bridges said...

LOL yeah I made a good forgetting that one. I think I was gonna put it where Greyhawk is normally at...