Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Greyhawkery Comics: Cultists #43

Welcome in dear Greyhawk readers. When last we saw the Cultists of Tharizdun, they were sneaking their way into the Undercity of Highport looking for a rival cult behind the Slave Lords. Those of you familiar with this classic story will not be surprised by what they find down there. I will admit this is one module I've never ran but played once at a convention. After seeing the Cultists run through it however, I'm not sure I want to ever run it! Speaking of which, let's see how the guys are doing. Enjoy!


7 comments:

Jay S said...

Our favorite cultists are beginning to drone on and on... Keep up the great work revisiting these classic adventures!

Mike Bridges said...

Jay S: Thanks! Yeah the droning is a problem, luckily this is a short adventure. Right?

BenS said...

I think he was making an insect pun!

Jay S said...

I was!

Mike Bridges said...

Ben and Jay: LOL I know, well played. I was setting up the fact I will be droning on about the A-series mods for weeks to come.

Jay S said...

That sounds awesome. But can our intrepid duo solve the Mordrammo - Stalmin Kilm question?

Mike Bridges said...

Jay S: Um, er, uh. Next question!