Friday, October 4, 2013

Castle Greyhawk: Have Fun Storming the Castle

Welcome back to Castle Greyhawk! I'm way behind on promoting page eight in the second chapter of our wildly fun Castle Greyhawk graphic novel. Follow the link above to get some important story dialogue by wordsmith, Scott Casper. Alternatively you can view the first page HERE, courtesy of Maldin's Greyhawk.

Artist's Commentary: The action has certainly gone to a new level. I am liking the angles and expressive motion of the characters. Gronan vs. Robilar does not disappoint! I've only drawn him a few times, but I'm starting to like Terik a lot too. It's also good to see Tenser back in adventure mode too. I can't wait to see what new spells he's added to his book since last we saw him. Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

Mystic Scholar said...

Hey! I read it a week ago and am waiting on page 9! :P

Hehehehehehehe

It's turning out to be great stuff, Mort.

Well done!