Wednesday, May 27, 2020

New Comic: Gods of the Dinner Table

Greetings stalwarts of the Greyhawk community! This week on Legends & Lore, me, Anna Meyer and Jay Scott will be discussing Greyhawk deities. That's an awful broad subject, who knows which gods we may bring up? Well, just so this post doesn't become useless space after tonight, how about I share a new comic? Yes, I still do comics, but only when an idea hits me. Since the topic is gods, this is the perfect time to throw out a new comic strip. And hey look, it's another classic parody of  the even more-well known comic Knights of the Dinner Table.  If you want to see more of this divine game group head to my comic archive here. Enjoy!


2 comments:

BenS said...

Love it! I never get tired of your comics.

Mike Bridges said...

Thanks Ben!