Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Greyhawkers! Gencon 2012

A quick message today for the Greyhawk community:

Gencon Indianapolis 2012 is swiftly approaching this August 16-19, but alas, since the demise of Living Greyhawk there is little Greyhawk related to do at the convention. This is why myself and a handful of folks from the Canonfire forums have been discussing a meet up or two during the con. If you're going to be at Gencon and you're a Greyhawk fan new or old, chime in here or on the forums to share some food, drink and stories. Who knows? Maybe I'll draw something too!


Anonymous said...

"Who knows? Maybe I'll draw something too!"

Like what, a foaming mug of ale? ;)

It will be my first GenCon ever, so I'm highly looking forward to it.


baronzemo said...

Nothing betten than having a cold one, at Gencon and talking Greyhawk.

Valkaun_Dain said...

"Who knows? Maybe I'll draw something too!"

Will you draw my guy? ;P

I'm looking forward to a beer or three at the RAM along with the RPG inspired menu. Assuming that's where we go, of course.

mortellan said...

*points to his avatar*