Thursday, June 21, 2012

Podcast Discussion of Sea Princes Game

As you may or may not remember, I am part of the gaming podcast Gamerstable (physically I'm there at at any rate). Going strong through our second year of recording, we recently did a show that looked back on our successful Sea Princes campaign (DMed by me naturally) featured heavily here on Greyhawkery. It's been a true blessing for me that the guys still get so jazzed about a Greyhawk campaign that we can talk in length about it after the game is put on hiatus. Listen in and find out how we put it all together. You can download the episode HERE.

Look for me and the Gamerstable crew at Gencon in August as well. We will be out there in force this year.

4 comments:

Valkaun_Dain said...

You just need to speak up a little bit ol' pal. Try interrupting Mark once in a while.

Mark Morrison said...

hey mort, is cononfire webpage down?

Mike Bridges said...

My mentality is speaking loudest or first does not contribute anything but more chaos to a discussion.

Mike Bridges said...

BZ: Not as of the 23rd, midnight. It happens.