Thursday, June 20, 2013

Castle Greyhawk: Chapter Two Begins

Welcome home Greyhawk fans! It's been a week since it actually debuted but I've finally got around to promoting the start of our first page of the second chapter of the Castle Greyhawk graphic novel saga. Scott Casper is taking us into new exciting directions this time around so be sure to follow the link to get his intro exposition. Or you can just view the first page HERE, courtesy of Maldin's Greyhawk.

Artist's Commentary: Drawing architecture is always fun and daunting. Trying to convey enough detail to make it look realistic without overdoing it is the key in comic illustration. In some areas I am overjoyed, others I could probably go back to the drawing board. But alas I have no time, and must press on to next page.

I also dig Robilar, he's got a lot going on with his outfit, facial hair and a bow. Shew, this is going to be interesting.

No comments: