Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Castle Greyhawk: First Wand

Welcome back Greyhawk readers! As usual I'm a week behind in promoting the newest page in the third chapter of our ongoing Castle Greyhawk graphic novel. Check out page twenty-three and follow some special narrative by astounding author Scott Casper. On our site you can also check the archives and follow the entire Castle Greyhawk story from the very beginning.

Artist's Commentary: The party doesn't get much treasure so I can see why they're taking their time to get this wand. Tenser's look and manner is priceless in this. He is a good guy but has a definite greedy edge to him. Terik as usual is the guinea pig punching bag and does his job without complaint. I loved doing the first panel where he reaches out. Those type of panels are dynamic to look at. Now that this room is finished, it's time to move on to the next tunnel. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Scott said...

I always appreciate all the alliteration in front of my name!