Sunday, May 29, 2016

Castle Greyhawk: Mistaken Identity

Welcome again Greyhawk readers! This time I'm on the ball in promoting chapter four in our ongoing Castle Greyhawk graphic novel. Check out page-five to see some jilting jargon by Scott Casper. On our site you can also check the archives and follow the entire Castle Greyhawk story from the very beginning.

Artist's Commentary: I don't know why I dragged my heels on this page, it was quite fun to draw. Scott has a definite romantic direction to this chapter and it's been fun to see Ehlissa again and in some lighter surroundings. 
Robilar undergoes yet another costume change this time in leather armor, but he's kept elements of his old outfits. The chain coif and the bracers from last chapter namely. Even when relaxing he is armed and ready. Let that be a lesson to poor Ehlissa.
Ehlissa's stunned look was a great panel to create. She always has great expressions. This time though, I added some extra shading to really amp up her hurtful feelings. I can't wait to see where she runs off to in order to find Erac. Stay tuned!

No comments: