Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Castle Greyhawk Comic: Unexpected Guests

Page five of Scott Casper's Castle Greyhawk graphic novel series is now up over at our dedicated blog site where you can read it from the beginning.

You can also download the latest episode here.

Commentary: In this issue we get our first glimpse of the renowned fighter Yrag. My own experience with Yrag is mostly through the published module WG5 Mordenkainen's Fantastic Adventure. This module also includes other popular NPCs from Gygax's heyday like Bigby, Rigby and of course Mordy himself. To me, Yrag has always seemed to be a low key character unlike his wizardly contemporaries. He is usually found in Greyhawk City but despite being called a lord, he has no castles or landholdings that I'm aware of, nor a coat of arms (like Lord Robilar for instance). I'd be keen to hear any Yrag lore I'm missing out on (yes, even from you Scott).

1 comment:

Pa Ul said...

nice post for C
do check out my C at GAC a-z.