Saturday, January 5, 2013

Greyhawk Comic Rewind: Waldorf

My work on our Castle Greyhawk graphic novel has unfortunately been stalled for the last couple of weeks due to a dead laptop during the holidays. Until I'm back in business, I've been borrowing a different computer to keep up with things. Today I'm going to fill this hole in my Greyhawkery schedule by replaying an old Greyhawk comic favorite of mine from 2007. The topic was Waldorf, a funny but memorable character from Dragon Magazine's letters pages wayyyy back in 1988. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mystic Scholar said...

Never saw that before, Mort. Comes from spending all my time in a Truck!

Totally awesome! Especially the "true" ending! Just too much.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing that back and sharing it with us!

I laughed all the way through and am still laughing!

This is among your very best efforts! Woo-hoo!

ROFL