Saturday, April 12, 2014

Castle Greyhawk: Safe Shelter

It's a new day and I'm ready to promote page twenty-two in the second chapter of our ongoing Castle Greyhawk graphic novel. Follow the links above to get the full story from comic scribe Scott Casper. Alternatively you can view the pages HERE, courtesy of Maldin's Greyhawk.

Artist's Commentary: Oh boy, what are Robilar and Terik up to now? I enjoyed putting this page together, probably because Scott had the entire things dreamed up quite nicely so it made things easy for me. All I know is, ruins are a nice change over from the wooden fort (burn baby burn). I don't know why though, my brain somehow insisted that I draw every damn block of stone! No matter, the characters are on the move, so to say, since they are camping after all. See you next issue!

No comments: