Monday, May 12, 2014

Castle Greyhawk: Fall Back

Welcome back Greyhawkers I'm eager this week to promote page twenty-four in the second chapter of our ongoing Castle Greyhawk graphic novel. Follow the links above to get all important exposition from fiction aficionado Scott Casper. Alternatively you can view the pages HERE, courtesy of Maldin's Greyhawk.

Artist's Commentary: Not sure why this page was so hard to draw. I was trying to get the right force behind Drake's sword swing and it took me a few tries and a few breaks before I was happy. Then the second and third panels kind of vexed me, but after a few hours of persistence I got them done. The rest kind of fell into place after that with minimal effort. It happens.

I like this battle that's boiled over. I hope Tenser has a good Armor Class because I doubt his Constitution is better than Gronan's. It should also be interesting to see how Terik handles Drake. He's barely fending off his attacks and Terik is a veteran!

No comments: