Thursday, September 25, 2014

Graz'zt Conversion For 5th Edition

It's a good sign that the 5th Edition of D&D is a success, when it's still less than two months out of the gate and fans are converting material like mad. The latest item to catch my eye is a conversion of the Dark Prince, Graz'zt by ENWorld member, Sacrosanct (in addition to a Barghest and Cave Fisher). As my gaming friends know, I love everything Graz'zt related so this bad ass CR30 monster stat-block is a feast for a DM's eyes. I personal think it's too soon to bring out the big guns, but in the wild frenzy to make unofficial D&D conversions it's you snooze or you lose! Enjoy!

Speaking of Graz'zt, I wonder what the demon prince himself thinks of Sacrosanct's work? Check it out...

Edit (9/30): This post and the cartoon got a HUGE boost of recognition on ENWorld last week. As of this edit there was some 78,000 views of the Graz'zt Show. Perhaps the Dark Prince should get his show renewed eh? Thanks Morrus.

Update 06/05/2021: Unfortunately Sacrosanct's work is missing, so the link was removed. My comic is still linked to ENWorld. My biggest crosslink ever!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good seeing old wogcomic again, even if just once more before leaving my grasp forever. By the way, I became a fan of Greyhawk through your work mort.

Mike Bridges said...

Thanks for the compliment! While I don't do the old Greyhawk comic strip anymore I have been doing a Castle Greyhawk comic with Scott Casper. Links abound on the blog. I have been revisiting the old comic lately because it was such an amazing way of educating and expressing Greyhawk information. I'd like to rehash it more often.

Anonymous said...

Now all I need is some comic about how Pholtus is now more benevolent and tolerant than St. Cuthbert (per 5E PHB) and a bit of Zilchus + Sotillion antics and I`ll be good for another edition.