Thursday, March 1, 2018

The Greyhawk Channel

Well met Greyhawk fans, today I am once again promoting the live streaming efforts of good friend and showman extraordinaire, DMShane. His Twitch empire is growing faster than Iuz can conquer the north so as a result he has rebranded to The Greyhawk Channel. This channel comprises all his various events such as the flagship Return to Greyhawk campaign, the self-explanatory Classic Crawls, interview show The Green Dragon Inn and the Guardians of Greyhawk campaign. Yes folks, I feel lazy compared to this channel and I've been doing blogs and comics for many years. Be sure to check out and follow his channel daily, there is always something going on or hosted there. I  will see you all on the Greyhawk Channel chats!

Update 06/24/2021: Yes folks, Return to Greyhawk became The Greyhawk Channel which is now done, or moved on to other talent. But this start on Twitch in my opinion, is what led to a renaissance of online Greyhawk content across many platforms. I've updated the link from Twitch to their archived videos on YouTube. Enjoy!

No comments: