Saturday, March 14, 2020

Gary Con XII Cancelled

Welcome back Greyhawk fanatics. I'm sure by now most of you know or figured as I did that with the world-wide effort to stop the spread of COVID-19, Gary Con 12 in Wisconsin would eventually be cancelled. The Greyhawk community, including myself was looking forward to this gathering (would've been my 3rd year in a row), and there was a lot of good events planned. I suppose that will have to wait till 2021. Here is the link to a news release from Luke Gygax in case you haven't read it.

Next post I will be serving up some good links to support Greyhawk creators who have been instrumental in building up our community. Until next time!

Update 06/27/2021: The pandemic also would end up canceling Gary Con XIII, but what COVID did was make gamers learn how to host conventions online. It's been a change in culture for sure!

No comments: