Thursday, December 12, 2013

Castle Greyhawk: Searching For Secrets

Welcome back Greyhawkians! We're rolling on to page thirteen in the second chapter of our ongoing Castle Greyhawk graphic novel. Follow the link above to get essential between page dialogue from sagely author Scott Casper. Alternatively you can view the page HERE, courtesy of Maldin's Greyhawk.

Artist's Commentary: This page gave me some trouble I must admit. I don't often do this but I started drawing the page in reverse panel order and it tripped me up somehow. Most likely due to perspectives and character composition. Once I got past this the whole thing came to together nicely.
Tenser and Terik are a fun duo by the way. I do miss Ehlissa, but there is something about Terik I like and we barely know much about him up to this point. Robilar of course has been on a mission since the beginning of chapter two. I can't wait to see what his next move is going to be.

2 comments:

grodog said...

I really like the way that you and Scott are deepening and broadening the story in comparison to Scott's original drafts of the tale! Keep up the great work, Mike! :D

Allan.

Mike Bridges said...

Thanks Allan! I like how he writes each page with a sort of cliff hanger/intriguing pause. This comic is the sort of serial story I used to run out and buy Dragon to read.