Saturday, December 19, 2020

Top 10 List: Greyhawk Holiday Modules

Merry Needfest Greyhawk fans! After recently producing those wildly popular Sea Princes maps, I've hit a dry spell, so let's have some fun with this post. In honor of the holiday season let's do an easy Needfest spoof. I used to do Needfest Special comics all the time until I hit a wall (common occurrence, entertaining is hard work!) Back then I had a habit of making my holiday comics with a chaotic evil bent. With that in mind, sit back with a cold drink as I regale you all with this scorcher broadcast to Greyhawkery all the way from the depths of Abyss. Enjoy!











5 comments:

Sr. Rojo said...

🤣🤣🤣

Isernford said...

I feel the need to get the Scooby gang together to solve the mystery of the Secret Santa of the Saltmarsh....

Zudrak (Michael G.) said...

Hahaha, brilliant! 😂🤣

Merry Christmas, Mike! 🎅🎄

Mike Bridges said...

Rojo: Agreed!

Isernford: We all know how this one will end!

Michael: Thanks! Have a Merry Needfest and a happy new Common Year.

Anyone have some alternate Greyhawk Holiday module ideas, throw em at me!

Jiminho said...

Brilliant! Have a happy holiday MikE

Jim