Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Greyhawkery Comics: Cultists #53

Welcome back readers. Yeah, we all knew the Cultists of Tharizdun would get double-crossed by Markessa. She's the worst. Now firmly in the events of Slave Lords module A4, the damned duo finally gets to meet the head of the cult they have been hunting for since module A1. I hope it was worth all the trouble. Also, some of the dialogue below is torn directly from the adventure. Apologies to Lawrence Schick. Enjoy!


BEGINNING / PREVIOUS / NEXT

6 comments:

Jay S said...

Whatever happened to Mordrammo? :-)

Mike Bridges said...

Being a Slave Lord is a cutthroat job.

BenS said...

Sometimes this comic makes me smile b/c the relationship between the 2 cultists has a very Laurel & Hardy (or Abbott & Costello) vibe to it. One dominant, the other...not the sharpest arrow in Corellon Larethian's quiver.

Mike Bridges said...

Ben: That's very apt! Comedy duos is a trope as old as time. Straight man, funny man. If I had a third cultist I'd have to do slapstick like Three Stooges.

GrillWizard said...

At least Markessa didn't take them to one of ther labs...

Mike Bridges said...

Nasty idea! I don't think the guys are done with Markessa tho...