Well met Greyhawk adventuerers! With the "help" of Markessa the Cultists of Tharizdun are deep into A4: In the Dungeons of the Slave Lords. Now they must escape the hidden volcanic city because apparently the Earth Dragon has no tolerance for puns. Be on the look out for cameos in this one. Enjoy!

5 comments:
Good stuff! I was trying to remember how many of the original 1e Slave Lords survived into the 2e remake. I can only remember Stalman Klim and the SB monk (who looks great in panel 3), but I wouldn't bet on an old memory.
Yeah its a canon mess, luckily the Cultists aren't staying around to take names.
I believe Theg Narlot (the half-orc assassin) survived as well and adopted a pseudonym to lead the orcs of the Pomarj in the Living Greyhawk campaign.
I forgot about him!
Theg is the guy with the sword in this comic. He better start stepping if he wants to start a new life.
Post a Comment