Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Blog Update

Hey Greyhawkers. Light news day. Still working on blog content for a redesign, not sure how soon I'll have any of that updated, but in the meantime here is some dedicated pages I'm planning on adding to Greyhawkery with essential player information. If you feel I should add some new categories let me know.


  • Playable Races
  • Deities
  • Power Groups
  • Artifacts and Relics
  • Nations/Regions
  • Geography
  • History/Timeline
So far I have artifacts and deities wrote up. The others will be more time and research intensive but I hope to distill them into something easily read and referenced for new and old players alike. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks in advance for what will be a huge efffort. If you don’t mind the recommendation, it would be great to have a summary page that answers the “what’s in it for me?” question DMs and players alike will ask. You’ve certainly answered this question dozens of times. So, hopefully it’s just a copy/paste :)

Matt

Mike Bridges said...

Summary. What's in it for me? Yeah I think I have those answers laying around somewhere...thanks for the reminder.