Friday, December 15, 2017

Comic Recap: A Needfest Story

Good news Greyhawkers, in working with my friend Maldin at Melkot.com I may soon have my entire 300+ Greyhawk Comic strip collection back in service for you to read! In the meantime, now is a good time to re-read my favorite Greyhawk parody comic of all time, A Needfest Story. Here is the intro from 12 years ago. How time flies! Enjoy.

December 22nd, 2005: Here it is! The labor of love that is my super comic Christmas special. This is the first Greyhawk Comic to star a mortal, but I think you'll agree with me that he is appropriate. There are plenty of other new deity faces in this installment as I finally branch off into hero/quasi-deities. Well enough blather, tear open this present, read it and tell your friends, I promise this one won't disappoint. -Mortellan 



 


ENCORE


ENCORE 2

4 comments:

Mystic Scholar said...

That was great!

Valkaun_Dain said...

Mort, you're the best!

Anonymous said...

Lololl! That was awesome. The Christmas Story will never be the same!

Sean Robert Meaney said...

Kas means grey. The significance of grey is the grey gate, that may only be opened by a balance of good and evil magic. I consider the Sword of Kas to be the key to the Grey gate (or door).

And there is the grey gate, the glowing gate, and the golden gate. These are aspects of the trifold gate which must be overcome if that which lies beyond may be released.