Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Custom Greyhawk Dicebag

Howdy Greyhawkers! Today I'm showing off a wonderful present I got from my good friend and regular Greyhawk players, Brandi. You guys think I'm creative? She is multi-talented at music, athletics, gaming, art, crafting, cosplay, streaming, etc. Oh yes, and she currently works in the senior health care field, so she is very essential as a worker too. Because I'm her favorite DM (or so I imagine), Brandi recently customized this amazing dice bag for me and I must say, I have a lot of dice bags, but I don't have one that says Greyhawk on it, much less "Greyhawk Grognard" (sorry Joe you can't have it). She knows me well, even remembering that I started playing Greyhawk in 1982. Good times! 
While we are all homebound during these crazy times, check out and follow Brandi's stream (twice a week) on Twitch. If you are into variety video gaming, chill chats and occasionally music, this is the place you can find me online when I'm not doing my own Greyhawk streaming. Until next time!

3 comments:

Patrick Ciraco said...

Hey Mike, can you make one for 1981 for me.

Rajaat99 said...

That's awesome.

"Kit"—GreyhawkOnline said...

It cracks me up that you told Joe he can't have it! LOL!
A little joke for those who know him. ... or, well, know of him from his massive online presence.
ha ha ha!