Friday, December 20, 2019

Happy Needfest 2019

HAPPY NEEDFEST GREYHAWKERS! Back in the day when I did a weekly Greyhawk comic strip, my year always ended with a blowout special during the Christmas (Needfest) season. Many of you will remember my timeless classics, A Needfest Story or How the Gruumsh Stole Needfest. As I don't make these anymore (I ran out of material I think), the next best thing is to show them off again to a hopefully new audience of D&D and Greyhawk enthusiasts. So let the good times roll. Enjoy, this classic Needfest Musical Extravaganza from the misty memory of 2011!

2 comments:

Thomas Kelly said...

Good stuff Mike. I wish I had your competence and command of the Greyhawk Pantheons.

Mike Bridges said...

Thanks Thomas! Well it took a lot of research and years of writing jokes to get into that groove. Not sure I can ever replicate this kind of parody again.